Proceedings of the Symposia edited by Attila Chikán:
1) The Economics and Management of Inventories, Elsevier, Amsterdam and Akadémia Kiadó, Budapest,1981
2) New Results in Inventory Research, Elsevier, Amsterdam and Akadémia Kiadó, Budapest, 1984
3) Inventory in Theory and Practice, Elsevier, Amsterdam and Akadémia Kiadó, Budapest, 1986
4) Progress in Inventory Research, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1989 and Akadémia Kiadó, Budapest, […]
There are a number of publications which are closely connected to some events and/or research projects organized by ISIR.
* Bigman, D.: Food Policies and Food Security Under Instability – Modeling and Analysis, Lexington Books, Massachusetts, 1985
* Chikán, A. – Lovell, M.C., (eds.): The Economics of Inventory Management (A Selection of Papers Presented at the Conference on the Economics […]
Interest Rates and the Market for New Light Vehicles
by Adam Copeland / Federal Reserve Bank of New York George Hall / Brandeis University Louis Maccini / Johns Hopkins University
We study the impact of interest rates changes on both the demand and supply of new light vehicles in an environment where consumers and manufacturers face […]
The International Society for Inventory Research published the classified bibliography of English-language inventory literature between 1980-1993 in three parts (Part 1.: 1980-86, Part 2.: 1987-89, Part 3. 1990-93). Items of each part are arranged in three volumes, each including literature on subjects belonging to the corresponding ISIR Sections.
VOLUME I.: INVENTORIES IN THE NATIONAL ECONOMY.
In this […]