Abstract submission dl. 31 March, 2020
March 31, 2020 is the deadline for submitting your abstract for the coming ISIR Symposium!
21st International Symposium on Inventories
24-28 August 2020 – Radisson Blu Béke Hotel, Budapest, Hungary
The International Society for Inventory Research (ISIR) organizes its 21st International Symposium on Inventories,
the only scholarly forum in the world focusing directly on inventories.
The professional objective of organizing this Symposium is to provide a forum for an international exchange
of ideas on various aspects of inventories. Papers on macro- and microeconomics, econometrics, economic policy,
business, management, operations management and operations research aspects of inventory problems and
related fields (production, logistics, etc.) are also invited.
The main tracks of the program follow the renewed sections of ISIR and cover
the below broad topics:
- Economics of Inventory and Production
- Analytics and Forecasting for Inventory Control
- Interfaces of Inventory with Transportation, Production, Finance and Marketing
- Inventory coordination in supply chains (includes multi-echelon)
- Spare Parts Management and Maintenance Optimization
- Sustainable Inventory Management (includes perishables)
This year, besides the above paper presentations we plan to have another special session:
- Machine learning for inventory management
The deadline for submitting abstracts and apply for bursary (available for participants arriving from non-European countries) is:
31 March 2020
Further details about the Symposium are available at the website:
If you would like to know more about our society, please check out www.isir.hu.
We hope to welcome you at the 21st International Symposium on Inventories!