The International Society for Inventory Research (ISIR) organizes its 22nd International Symposium on Inventories, the only scholarly forum in the world focusing directly on inventories in Budapest, Hungary between August 19 and 23 in 2024.
The professional objective of organizing this event is to provide a forum for an international exchange of ideas on various aspects of inventories and related areas.
The main streams of the symposium are organized around the new six sections of ISIR:
- Economics of Inventory and Production
- Analytics and Forecasting for Inventory Control
- Interfaces of Inventory with Transportation, Production, Finance and Marketing
- Inventory coordination in supply chains (includes multi-echelon)
- Spare Parts Management and Maintenance Optimization
- Sustainable Inventory Management (includes perishables)
Besides the regular paper presentations we plan to have new special sessions, roundtables and free discussions.
Those, who wish to propose or organize a special session, are kindly invited to contact the Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a proposal before January 10, 2024 through this form at https://bit.ly/Submitsession.
Further details of the meeting (including fees, events, tentative timetable) are coming soon.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Executive Vice President